The Bulkhead Accessory Rail for Ford Super Duty is ridiculously rigid, lightweight and a perfect modular storage solution that allows you to secure our steel MOLLE panels, QuickFist riser mounts, other accessories and even mountain bike fork mounts to the back of your cab wall. This is a very simple install that results in a ton of extra utility for your truck bed.
Install Time & Difficulty
5/32 Allen Key
1. Remove the tie-downs in either side of the bed using a T40 Torx.
2. Move the BAR brackets into place using factory hardware. You make choose to replace the factory tie-downs but the BAR brackets can serve the same purpose.
3. Loosely tighten brackets to bedside.
4. Prep the rail by sliding t-slot nuts into place on each end and then position the rail between the two brackets.
5. Get hardware started loosely and then proceed with tightening all of the hardware once things are lined up to your satisfaction.
Video Install Guide