Follow along in our below linked install guide for the installation of the 102405 panel. Installation is covered in a segment of this video. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Install Time & Difficulty
10 - 20 minutes
4mm Allen Wrench
Ratchet w/ extension
1. Using a T40 torx bit, remove each of the tie down loops and set them aside.
2. Next, remove the rubber covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed.
3. Install the machined aluminum tie down mount blocks and brackets.
4. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using OEM hardware.
5. Loosely install the front panel using OEM hardware.
6. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts.
7. Tighten all hardware and you're done.