Follow along in our below linked install guide for the installation of the 102042 panel. Installation is covered in a segment of this video. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Install Time & Difficulty
15 - 20 minutes per side
4.5mm Allen Wrench
1. Remove the plastic covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed.
2. Prepare the support brackets and tie down blocks and install them, snug but not fully tight.
3. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using tie down blocks.
4. Loosely install the front panel in the same manner.
5. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts. At this point, you may find that you need to adjust support brackets slightly front to back to accommodate desired fit.
6. Tighten all hardware and you're done.