Follow along in our below linked install guide for the installation of the 102315 Driver's side panel. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Unscrew the tie down at the rear of the bed.
2. Install the panel using the two screws from the tie down. You will use the panel to locate the four holes that will be drilled for the rivet nuts.
3. Hold the panel in position against the bed and mark the four holes that need to be drilled.
4. Unscrew the two screws holding the panel to remove the panel.
5. Use a 25/64” (or 1/4” drill bit and hog the holes out so that the rivet nuts fit) to drill the 4 rivet nut holes.
6. Using a rivet nut installation tool or the BuiltRight rivet nut installation hardware install the 4 rivet nuts into the bedside.
**For help installing rivet nuts with the “RIVET NUT INSTALLATION TOOL” (hardware baggy) provided by BuiltRight reference the “Bedside MOLLE Rack Installation - 2019+ RAM 1500/2500” YouTube video at the 6:20 mark.**
7. Install the panel loosely using the four provided 1/4”-20 bolts.
8. Reinstall the tie down and the bottom of the panel loosely
9. Install the rubber bumper near the wheel well using the push rivet and rubber bumper provided.
10. Tighten all hardware until snug using hand tools.