Installation of the Tundra Bedside Rack System is our easiest ever. We worked hard to keep the design simple, requiring the fewest number of fasteners and brackets, which will not only save time, but minimizes opportunity for failure.
Install Time & Difficulty
10 - 15 minutes
T30 Torx bit
T40 Torx bit
5/32 Allen wrench.
1. Remove the factory tie down points.
2. Using a T30 torx bit, you'll loosen the bolts securing the utility rail to the bedside. Next to the second most rear bolt, there is a push rivet. Remove that as well.
2. Align the utility rain over the panel and re-install the push rivet. Then, reinstall the factory hardware for the rear rail/panel assembly back on the truck loosely.
3. Slide the front panel behind the rail and align the holes with the factory mounting points. Reinstall factory hardware for the front rail/panel assembly. Tighten down all hardware.
4. Reinstall factory tie downs.