Installation is quick and easy for the 2007-2018 Sierra/Silverado Short Bed Bedside Rack System. Kit includes all hardware necessary for installation. Users that have OEM Tie Down Anchors can choose to leave them in place instead of using the included hardware in some or all locations.
Install Time & Difficulty
15 - 20 minutes per side
1. Remove the plastic covers plugging the oval shaped holes in the bed.
2. Install tie down loop brackets.
3. Prepare the large rear panel with the machined aluminum tie down mount blocks and hardware.
4. Install the rear panel and loosely bolt into place using tie down blocks.
5. Loosely install the front panel in the same manner.
6. Bolt the two panels together using the included stainless bolts.
7. Bolt the tie down loop brackets to the panel at the front and rear.
8. Tighten all hardware and you're done.