Installation of the Tacoma Bedside Rack System is our easiest ever. We worked hard to keep the design simple, requiring the fewest number of fasteners and brackets, which will not only save time, but minimizes opportunity for failure.
Install Time & Difficulty
10 - 15 minutes
T30 Torx bit
T55 Torx bit
5/32 Allen wrench
1. Start by using a T55 torx to loosen the two bed bolts closest to the cab.
2. Position the two L-brackets below the bed bolts but do not tighten.
3. Using a T30 torx bit, loosen the bolts securing the utility rail to the bedside if applicable. If you don't have the rail, simply remove the fasteners already there.
4. Next, install the driver side and passenger side panels loosely.
5. Bolt the two panels together using three of the included screws and the 5/32 allen wrench and use the remaining two to attach each panel to it's respective L-bracket.
6. Finally, tighten the T30 bolts at the top of the panel and then the T55 bed bolts.