Installation of the Rear Seat Back Storage Panel is quick and simple, resulting in new organizational opportunities for your vehicle.
Install Time & Difficulty
5/32 Allen Wrench
1. Lower the seat back and remove the factory jack and tool kit.
2. Loosen the bolt that holds the seat latch loop to the cab wall.
3. With that bolt, slip the included bracket under the seat latch loop. This may require some slight trimming of the insulation against the cab wall.
4. With the bracket in place, you can then position the seat back panel, sliding it over the two pegs on the floor and then to the side, locking the lower portion in place.
5. Finally, use the included screws to attach the top of the panel to the previously installed bracket.