Installation for the 104022 panel is straight forward. One piece of advice would be to test fit the gear you want to mount before installing to ensure everything fits properly. That added step will save you from a headache later.
Install Time & Difficulty
13mm Deep well socket
18mm Deep well socket
5/32" Allen wrench
1. Flip up the rear seats on the driver’s side of the vehicle.
2. Locate the bolt that holds the subwoofer in that is behind the individual seat belt buckle for a passenger that would be sitting behind the driver.
3. Loosen that bolt using an 18mm wrench or deep well socket so that you can slide the slotted end of the bracket can slide under the bolt/washer (some units will have a bolt and washer, others will have a flanged bolt). Do not mount the bracket yet. Note that you may have to remove the seat belt bracket to gain access to this bolt.
4. Next remove the bolts holding the seat assembly in using a 13mm socket.
5. Next assemble the product (bracket and panel) while it is disconnected from the vehicle using the button head screws provided along with a 5/32” allen wrench.
6. Once assembled slide the bracket under the subwoofer bold/washer and loosely install the panel using the 13mm seat bolts.
7. After everything is in place, snug up all hardware to complete the install.