Follow along in our below linked install guide for the installation of the 102315 Passenger's side panel. If you have any questions, please contact us.
1. Hold the panel up to the front of the bedside. The position of this panel will be forward of the wheel well where the bed is recessed.
2. Mark one of the holes.
3. Remove the panel, use a 25/64” (or 1/4” drill bit and hog the holes out so that the rivet nuts fit) to drill the rivet nut hole.
4. Install one rivet nut into the hole using a rivet nut installation tool or the BuiltRight rivet nut installation hardware.
5. Mount the panel using one 1/4”-20 bolt.
6. Mark the other three holes.
7. Remove the bolt and panel.
8. Drill the remaining holes using a 25/64” (or 1/4” drill bit and hog the holes out so that the rivet nuts fit) and install the remaining rivet nuts.
9. Install the panel and snug up the 1/4”-20 bolts using hand tools.